10.17.2010

Recap

Big ups to Austin for following through on his plan to run rockin river 50 miler. Took a lot of mental strength on his part to overcome the discomfort and lack of preparation needed. Also it is overcast today and I'm excited! We have not had a taste of fall until now. Gunna get out on the slackline today with BK, should be fun. As of tomorrow I will be hitting the road and aiming for Yaak Montana to visit my cousin. The idea of driving through the mountains and forests of the west at this time of year really has me itching to go. I'm hoping to get dusted with snow at least once, if not a few times. Cold crisp air, dripping dark grey skies, mountain tops being engulfed, empty roads sleeping bags and campfire smoke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this deserves a howl

BIG AUST said...

bad boy style