3.27.2011

Anticipation


Anticipation for a snow less high country. Anticipation for a completed semester, and a seemingly perfect summer job. I was recently hired for a summer position blazing trail from Tahoe towards Mt. Peavine into Reno on a new section called the "Rim to Reno trail". I couldn't be more excited. I'm a wild spirit. It doesn't take much for me to start feeling claustrophobic and moronic in daily activities. More then ever I feel like this now. Sure, two 21 unit semesters back to back didn't help, especially in my least favorite location (sacramento, aka the big sac). I'm leaving for the back country in May with and open heart and a primal attitude. This whole venture is about becoming strong in the wild (running and building beautiful mountain trails), and becoming prepared for more extravagant adventures off the map in coming years. This is just the beginning. Its time to become the animal that was created in my soul.

No comments: