9.03.2010


As of last night I am officially homeless. Niki and my’s lease ended today, and we cant get into our new apartment for a week or so. I can hack homeless for a bit. After a short 1 night stay at grandma and grandpas last night we are shacked up in a shittysuper 8 motel next to LAX, but as luck would not usually have it, our current location is perfect for a car-less chap like me because PFC Silva flies in tomorrow morning. Let the mayhem begin! Me and nik got ta talkin last night about how this week is gonna be like, yes I’ll say it, the “old days”, where it was normal not to have a plan, place to stay. Just a suitcase with a couple raggety tees in it. We reminiced (sp?) about Hood, Hollarado, SLC, and Mammoth adventures and got stoked to shake things up a bit (relatively speaking). I have some pretty cron housing plans lined up including my friend in West Hollywood, but I really just cant wait to get into my new habitat and make it a southwestern lair, complete with taxidermy and random hippy niknaks. This whole thing would have stressed me out 2 months ago, but I think we can all agree life is much better with a fuck-it attitude. Plus the surf has been so cron the past 2 weeks I’m kinda in a weird happy trance. And I aint wakin.




-tay



ps. the art above is on sale at NINESTAR skate shop in West LA. Support one of the dopest shredders on the planet (gareth stehr) and go buy some. If youv got $666 the one i posted can be all yours. \m/

1 comment:

Isom said...

Live It. Kill it. I want that piece. good malevolent god.